a peek into the adventures of our little family of four from portland, oregon...
mama, papa, mateo, and eli zaporteza
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Our Little Sneaker Head
Mateo got the major hook up today (Thanks Des!) that even Papa is jealous of. 8 new pairs in one day to add to his collection. Not that bad for an 11 month old if you ask me. The problem now is that he thinks he's way too cool. Look at him! Showing off his P2s and throwing up a peace sign. What's all that about?
But, no matter how cool he thinks he is he'll always be my little cutie pie.
aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh....toooo cute!!!! he's the luckiest little boy ever! he'll always have the coolest shoes! hehe. taylor likes to eat her shoes too! haha.
And I thought True was bad with her shoe fetish... Mateo wins!!! Oh... i am bummed we wont be at his party cause it is my birthday... Brave and True want to go to Camp Oregon!!!
5 comments:
....now why does that photo seem familiar??? oh yes, the guava does not fall far from the tree...'miss you '3'....
aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh....toooo cute!!!! he's the luckiest little boy ever! he'll always have the coolest shoes! hehe. taylor likes to eat her shoes too! haha.
Mateo is so funny...he's like his daddy with the shoe collections.
And I thought True was bad with her shoe fetish... Mateo wins!!! Oh... i am bummed we wont be at his party cause it is my birthday... Brave and True want to go to Camp Oregon!!!
Awww...Mateo is oh-so adorable! I can't wait to see him...and the rest of the fam bam!
Love,
Agua Caliente (I take on this persona only with Tiff and Owen..hahah... What can I say? You two bring it out of me...)
Post a Comment