The Miguel girls, Stephanie, and Mateo before the big Easter Egg Hunt.

This is the spot where I would've put a picture of Mateo hunting for eggs. But, I was too slow. So, this picture will have to do.

Actually, it was a combination of me being too slow and the fact that after no longer than just 1 minute Mateo was done with the hunt. He set his basket down and went back to playing on the playground.


From the playground we headed to the green. Mateo put his first set of golf clubs (a gift from Lolo of course) to good use.

As the sun started to set we packed up and got ready to go.

Mateo was so happy after his first round of golf. He had one of the most gigantic cheesiest smiles I've ever seen.

Have a blessed Easter everyone!
5 comments:
HEY big boy...tee off time!! practice makes perfect...but don't hit those shelves!!!!
how cute! soo funny...are teo's friends all girls? cause taylor's opposite..her friends are all boys! hehe!
He looks like a pro with the clubs on his back! he is too cool!!!
They'd have a blast together! Elijah was wearing Mateo's gift to him (the sweater), i love that sweater :) Mateo is cute, I gotta cut Elijah's hair but I'm scared...I gotta do it soon.
Jp and I just read the easter part of the post... hahah! that was hilarious... he put it down after a minute! aha. and all his friends are girls. haha. anyway.. can't wait to see you guys... owen
Post a Comment