Mama's trip started in Buenos Aires and was nonstop. Factory visits, retail, and meeting after meeting. Luckily we were able to squeeze in a little bit of sight seeing over the weekend.
The "White House" of Argentina that the Argentines actually call the Pink House.

Remember the movie "Evita" starring Madonna? This is the real Evita's grave.

Food, food, food. I could live in Argentina just for the food.



And other random pictures.



When I arrived in Brazil the trip got even busier. It was so busy all I saw was the office.

Oh and I can't forget, I also saw a few restaurants. But, no complaints here. The restaurants were absolutely amazing. Brazilian food could possibly be the best food I've ever had.
Meanwhile, Papa snuck away for a quick 3 day inspiration trip. He got to go anywhere in the US and where did he choose to go? Milwauke, Wisconsin! I know, I know, I asked the very same thing. Why in the world Milwauke? The answer is simple...to visit the Harley museum. He said he took a million pictures, he even took the good camera, but I have yet to see any of them.
Back in Beaverton Mateo was having a blast with the undivided attention of his Lolo and Lola.
They had lunch on the deck.

Hung out at the Harley store.

And of course, played around town.



At the end of the day he had so much fun he couldn't help but fall asleep...

at the dinner table!
2 comments:
hehe. so cute!
I love reading your blog! Looks like a great trip to SA. I'll have to get some blogging tips. I started mine, check it out at winnielovescolor.blogspot.com
Post a Comment