Sunday, October 5, 2008

A birthday surprise...

to ME!!!

Last Wednesday was my birthday and we didn't have much planned. At least that's what I was led to believe. My parents were still in town so I thought all we were doing was going out to dinner to celebrate. But, when Albert and I got home from work I came home to a big birthday party surprise. I have to admit, Albert totally got me. I had no idea. Even when I went to open the door I was still completely clueless until I heard "Surprise!"

Me and my party planners.


And a few of the party folk.






Thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes and especially to you who were apart of the surprise. I've been very much blessed. Thank you!

7 comments:

lolapearl said...

missed all that celebration...heres to a Blessed Year to you, Tiff....us 'ca-5'.

selle said...

happy belated!!! sorry i always forget! :)

Iris said...

happy birthday tiff!

Anonymous said...

I never say happy birthday.. so that's okay. hah.. I'll make sure to get you a strawbery cheesecake. haha..

Leoniquin said...

It was worth it because you are special. Thanks to Albert for masterminding the party and Mateo too for entertaining the little ones. Nice to meet your friends from Oregon. You are blessed to have caring friends.

auntyaim said...

That's sweet. Happy birthday!

katie said...

yay happy birthday! (belated!)