Saturday, October 25, 2008

Chris+Dina

Chris and Dina had been planning their wedding for just about 1 year and now that the fun and excitement of the big day is done I'm sure they'll look back and think it was all worth it. All the planning and all the stress turned into a beautiful wedding where family and friends partied it up to celebrate the new Mr. and Mrs.

Mrs. Dina Quinal!


I would of put a picture of the newlyweds but I guess I didn't get one. Plus, people only really care to see the bride in her dress, right? Sorry Chris! Don't worry we still love you.

Grandma Des and adorable Kianna who's only a few days old. This little girl is truly amazing. She sleeps, sleeps, and sleeps. She definitely has 2 very blessed parents.


Auntie Choo Choo Train and Gavin all dressed up. Besides their matching noses handed down to them from Auntie Linda I really think Gavin is a carbon copy of his dad just with a Filipino twist.


The 3 of us. Papa, Mama, and Mateo the ring bearer. To my surprise he actually made it down the aisle all by himself. Maybe it wasn't exactly the slow wedding march everyone expected and more like a mad dash to the finish line but I've gotta give him credit...at least he made it down!


What are these two doing?! Break dancing perhaps? I don't really know for sure but at least it kept them busy and out of trouble.


Silla and I with our boys. They're both getting so big!


The Quinal girls including the youngest one of us all, Elizabeth. She ended up catching the bouquet! Do I see another Quinal wedding in the near future??? Just kidding Auntie Bing! You can relax. Your little baby isn't getting married any time soon. At least I don't think she is :)


The sleepy boy and his grandma just about to call it a night.


Sorry for the lack of ceremony pictures. Phil took a ton of great ones but they're all in RAW and I can't for the life of me figure out how to post them.

2 comments:

selle said...

oh fun! the quinal girls are so beautiful!!

The Hows said...

is that caleb and mateo breakdancing? love the picture of gavin and his mom! tell her to update their blog!