From the minute we got there Sophia and all her little guests had grins from ear to ear.




Even the dads were lovin' it.


Happy 2nd birthday Sophia! Your party was surely a hit!
a peek into the adventures of our little family of four from portland, oregon... mama, papa, mateo, and eli zaporteza






5 comments:
Don't cut his hair! I like it long. haha.. but if you do, I guess it'll grow pretty fast. Lynette gave her the outfit and that is the only one that really fit her at the moment while I was doing laundry and just loungin' at the house, so it was alright haha... People always asks if we have a girl or boy cause we don't have any going out pink stuff. haha
the pic of mateo and his dad made me lol! gotta love those priceless pics!
..nice fly-away hair, teo !!!keep it growing...'love you....
we should do our next play date at one of those places. is it expensive just to go if it isn't a party! the kids go crazy at places like that!
Looks like everyone had fun. Love you Mateo..
Post a Comment