Friday, August 24, 2007

Hello....We Are The Zaportezas!


It's been suggested to me time and time again that I create a blog and I'm glad to say that I've finally committed myself to starting one. But, more importantly I plan to actually keep up with it. This is a great way to share with everyone how we're doing and how fast Mateo is growing. Not to mention that I heard you can turn it into a really cool book in the end. Thanks Ruby!

So first off, I'd like to introduce you to the family: Albert is our Papa, I'm the Mama, and Mateo is Little Pop. He is already 9 months old going on 10. My oh my how time flies when you're having a good time.

Now just sit back, relax, and enjoy the adventures of our little family of three from Portland, Oregon.

4 comments:

Rubyellen said...

Hi Zaportezas!!! Love, The Bratchers!!!

Anonymous said...

I'll bite him little pop is the cutest!!! He is such a cuddler. Miss you guys.
-Darcy

lolapearl said...

hey you '3'....w/ your dad cruising the n/nw on his road glide, i have ample time viewing your blog....take care, always...'love you....mama

Leoniquin said...

Miss you little pop. You are getting cuter everyday. Albert and Tiffany you are doing a great job raising little pop. We love you all.... Grandma and Grandpa