Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Harley boy

Little Pop loves Harleys and whose fault is that you ask? I'll give you one hint. His name is LOLO!

He loves going to the store and now that Papa is planning to take lessons we find ourselves visiting a whole lot more.

It makes me real nervous whenever we go because he runs up and down the aisles stopping to touch every bike.


One day I can see them all toppling over just like dominoes.


Can't you see it too?

4 comments:

lolapearl said...

Our dear mateo...when you do decide to play 'domino' w/the harleys..make sure you distance yourself from the beginning fall bike..play safely..as well as keep safe all the time and that goes for your papa, too....

Gen said...

i can see it...and great shot of him and the wheels...

Rubyellen said...

Oh my! You are gonna have a biker hubby and then a biker son! When are you gonna be a biker chick?

Mateo is cute as always!!!

Yes...it means girl said...

awww..he's so cute! ..your little biker baby...(well, he's not a baby anymore!)...hope you and your fam are doing well. and, I'm sorry but I totally thought that I sent you and Albert a letter, but JP told me that you haven't received one. sorry! it will be in the mail today. ..I have 6 more days! aaaahhhh!!!!

Neen