Sunday, June 29, 2008

More fun at the coast

After a Saturday filled with running errands, painting the guest room, and clearing out the garage all we wanted to do was relax and have some fun. So, Sunday after church we hit the road and headed straight for the coast. Papa surfed, Mama relaxed, and Mateo did some serious playing.

I got him to look up for a quick second...


But, before I knew it he was back to digging in the sand...


What a wonderful day at the coast!

P.S. Check out Little Pop's crazy long eyelashes in the 2nd picture. I wish he'd tell me where he got them from cause I'd totally love to have a set!

3 comments:

lolapearl said...

here's one for the record....try trimming those lashes when baby is asleep....it worked !!..'just didn't know it was hereditary....
cool looks, mateo !!!!

Iris said...

mateo just gets bigger and bigger - gosh, i miss the ocean

Rubyellen said...

it looks so pretty up there! i want his lashes too! next time, we go to the beach, we need to bring the toys. i always forget! how did you do all those things from paint, to the garage all in one day?