This past weekend we went up to Seattle for the 2nd weekend in a row. But, no complaints here. We HEART Seattle and will go any chance we get. Last weekend Cousin Caleb arrived so we went up and hung out all weekend. It turned out to be one of those nice lazy weekends when you don't do much but sit around and lounge. Then, this weekend we made it back out there just in time to have some last minute play time before he headed back home. Here they are having fun at the little park right in front of Grandma's Miniang's house. We tried so hard to get them to go down the slide together so I could get a good shot. But, this is the best I got.


Later that night we attended Uncle Mario and Auntie Benny's 40th wedding anniversary. Boy, were they surprised!

Lots of family and friends...



Makes for a splendid good time.
3 comments:
that is so cool that you are so close! and you really do see your parents a lot!!! they must cherish those opportunities.
I wanna go back to Washington.. I feel I was cheated since we just stayed in Tacoma... I had the weirdest dream about you and Albert last night..
yay! i'm so glad you guys got to go to uncle mario and aunty benny's party! it was cool seeing a picture of my dad with all the aunties and uncles! and i love seeing caleb! i haven't seen him in forever! i can't wait to get pictures with all of our boys together one day!
Post a Comment