Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What a treat

Although I don't quite understand it, Papa is definitely on some sort of car trip. As for Little Pop, he loves any and all planes, trains, and automobiles. So, this past Sunday they spent the day enjoying their passions at a VW car show.

Out of the hundreds of cars there, this was deemed their favorite!


They also got to watch some races.




Meanwhile, Mama had 5 very wondrous hours all to myself! Don't get me wrong. I love the time I spend with the Pops and never take it for granted. But (as all you mamas out there know) time alone to do anything and everything you want doesn't come around too often. So, when it does boy do I enjoy it!

What a treat this Sunday turned out to be!

3 comments:

lolapearl said...

mateo...how you have grown!!!!

My name is Frances said...

sounds good! we shall be there, not sure if PJ will but if Albert is then I'm sure he'll make time, not that he doesn't love you and Mateo but he does want to see Albert too. K, see you then, Lord willing :)

Iris said...

i think mateo is looking like his grandpa oscar and uncle phil...