Friday, August 28, 2009

moving on up

mateo has been in hustle for 2 years now and it's time to move on up. he's no longer an infant and not even a toddler. so sad. he's officially moving into transition and his big boy class is called pico. he's so excited and we are too. new friends, bigger room, and cooler big boy toys.

below are a few pictures of this past year. him and his friends obviously love to be outdoors. whether it's sunny, raining, or even snowing they can be found playing outside.

























oh how wonderful it would be to be a kid again.

5 comments:

lolapearl said...

awesome years!!...a foretelling of what is to come in post-toddler years....it evidently will be more challenging and loads of fun for you, mateo...keep in stride, keep strong and love Jesus !!!!!

Iris said...

SO FUN! I LOVE ALL OF THOSE PICTURES! HE IS SOOOO CUTE! how awesome that you guys have that daycare for him! and is it right next to where you guys work?

The Zaportezas said...

iris - he goes to the nike daycare so it's right here on campus. since they're always on walks we run into him every now and then. we love it!

krissamartinez said...

Mateo is so cute!!

I need to come visit soon! I miss you guys and I miss Portland!

Lauren Manalili said...

Haydn's possible new daycare is in Diamond Bar... maybe.... Seeing Mateo there makes me happy cause Haydn is going to be with a bunch of kids her age too.