Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Day After Christmas

Day 4 in California

The day finally came for Mateo and I to meet little Miss Sabrina Barrett. She is so cute with her chubby little face and soft cries. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to take pictures because Mateo was a mad man running all over their apartment, getting into everything, and grabbing anything he could get his hands on. If we stayed any longer than we did their poor tree would have been practically bare. So, the visit turned out to be short but definitely sweet.

Later in the day grandpa and grandma rushed home early from work to take Little Pop to one of his favorite places...Chuck E. Cheese. They took him for the first time when they were up in Oregon a couple weeks ago and he absolutely loved it. This time was no different.





Straight from Chuck E. Cheese Alberty, Phil, and I met up with the rest of the Quinal cousins to have cousin dinner. We went to The Boiling Crab and it was soooo good. It's set up exactly like Redondo Beach. The only difference is that you're sitting in a restaurant and not outside at a picnic table. But, everything else is exactly the same. Paper drawn out over the table with crab, shrimp, crawfish, even chicken wings and fries (made specially for Darcy) plopped on it. Everyone puts on bibs and then you go at it. Crab juice and shrimp shells flying all over the place and in your face. Oh how I absolutely loved it.





No comments: