Saturday, December 29, 2007

Things We Miss...

Days 5, 6, and 7 in California/Vegas

Family and Friends.

So far we've had 4 whole days in California spent with family and friends. It's been so much fun and we still have more than half our vacation left. So, now what?

Well, Mama and Papa took a couple days to themselves and had a mini vacation in Vegas. We stayed at the beautiful Wynn Hotel in a huge room overlooking the Las Vegas strip. Upon arrival we got the lovely surprise that it was Lolo and Lola's treat. It was so nice to getaway and relax just the 2 of us.

Meanwhile, Little Pop stayed back in California. Grandma took time off work on Thursday to take care of him with the help of Uncle Phil. They did some errands and went to Walmart. They said Mateo was running all over the store and Uncle Phil could barely keep up. I find that hard to believe. Haha. Friday was Grandpa's turn to babysit. This time they went to Decker park and played all day long.

Saturday we continued the holiday celebrations with the Gahuman Family. Aunties, Uncles, and cousins all came. It was really nice to see each and every one of them!



Saturday was also mama's turn to be officially sick. All day my head felt like it was going to explode. I tried sleeping it off but that didn't work. I think it actually made me feel worse. Sad thing is that I missed my old roommate's birthday party. I've been looking forward to seeing old friends from college since I first heard of the party plans back in November. Angela and I even got all dressed up with makeup and everything. We got in the car and started driving to North Hollywood but I just couldn't do it. So, we turned around and went back home. :(

No comments: