Sunday, December 30, 2007

Things We Don't Miss..

Day 8 in California

California freeways and all that driving!

Our first stop was Eagle Rock. Lolo really wanted us to try Barrio Fiesta and after my first bite of kare kare I understood why he took all of us all the way out there. It was some of the best authentic Filipino food I've had.







Being so close to Porto's we couldn't resist. So, our next stop was Glendale. I remember going there for lunch when I worked in Burbank. The restaurant was tiny and always crowded. Now, it's huge and just as crowded. I guess more and more people are finding out about all that goodness. We bought yummies for our New Years Eve bash. Oh, I can't wait!

Third stop Montebello. Mateo went to visit his Auntie Lei (Papa's Ate) for the very first time.





All that driving made everyone pooped, even Little Pop.



So, after the cemetery we headed home to Chino Hills for a quick power nap and 20 minutes later we were back on the road. Fourth stop Fontana. We met up with the Joco's at Kabuki and had a wonderful dinner. AJ is so cute. He's a mini JJ. Hehe.



That was our day. Although it was filled with lots of driving we still managed to have lots of fun.

1 comment:

Gen said...

man AJ does look like JJ. That's funny