Sunday, January 13, 2008

Finally! A Nice Day!

After days and days and more days of rain the sun decided to come out and play. So, after church we hung out downtown, ate lunch, and shopped the shops. Actually, it was more like window shopping since we're trying to save "fat stacks" as Papa would say. We also did a little bit of park hopping.

The first park was for Little Pop...



And the second for Papa...



Mateo's face looks so sad. He was sad because the park was way too crowded and he couldn't skate. I tried taking him to the playground right next door but he didn't want to be there. He kept pointing back to the skate park where Papa was at. So, we headed back and he was content watching the big boys including Papa do their tricks.

3 comments:

selle said...

aawwww...poor teo! :( but he looks sooo cute in his winter gear! i love it!

My name is Frances said...

He is so cute! I can't wait til Elijah gets here to D.C. so I can wrap him up with all his winter clothes, like Mateo.

Gen said...

He is super cute and I can't wait to see him do tricks...he's probably going to be better than his daddy!! miss you tiff!