Sometimes when we're hanging out in his room he'll sit in his chair and lay back with a book in his hands. It's so funny because he looks so relaxed just reading away. Ok, maybe he's not really reading but at least he's trying.

a peek into the adventures of our little family of four from portland, oregon... mama, papa, mateo, and eli zaporteza

4 comments:
ehem...good genes there,mateo...
greatgrand lola was a teacher for over 30 years....maybe that's so.! just tell me when you run out of books to read....i have a few to send.....happy reading/browsing!!!
he's so cute!!
I am glad you love to read Mateo... You will grow up to be a smart boy.
yay!! you have a reader on your hands!!! that's SO GOOD!!! yes...I love books and I love seeing the little kiddoes excited for books..wow..I'm such a teacher...hahah...you should read to hiim as much as possible..it's so good for him! and you! yay for family reading time! =)
Post a Comment