Saturday, January 26, 2008

Organization Day!

I woke up this morning and declared today...Organization Day! I was so excited to finally get things done around the house and all I asked my pops to do was stay out of my way.

Things were going well. I finished the dishes, organized the pantry, and was just about to move on to the refrigerator. At that moment I realized I was so focused that I barely noticed how oddly quiet it was. So, I put down my cleaning basket and went to see what was going on. I headed straight for Mateo's room, opened the door, and this is what I found.



Then, I took a couple steps forward and saw the damage in it's entirety.



Maybe it doesn't look all that bad to some of you. But for me I can't take this kind of mess! Especially when I'm cleaning in the very next room. What am I gonna do with those two!?!

And where were the two little messy boys??? I found them fast asleep in our bed! Can you believe the nerve of them!

But...I guess I gotta admit that after seeing how comfy they looked I quickly jumped in. I wouldn't pass up family nap for the world.

4 comments:

Rubyellen said...

haha... i can't stand someone making a mess in the next room when i'm cleaning!!!

lolapearl said...

OOPPSS..i allowed to have him do that when i was there....teo, your teeny little skateboard is under your crib...remember!!! that was fun wasn't it...except you have to be careful when opening those drawers and pulling out neatly folded clothes in there...you tend to leave your fingers on the lid when closing them!!!(i didn't teach him, tiff!!)

grandmanida said...

Mateo, your mom did the same mess to her room when she was little .. she and auntie Priscilla got in trouble for it.

selle said...

i guess we are all neat freaks! hah! and you would take a nap! you are so funny kiki!