Saturday, January 12, 2008

Pizza Caboose

I've said it time and time again. Papa's favorite pizza place in Oregon is Pizza Caboose and for the past couple years we've either picked it up or got it delivered. So, tonight was the very first time we ate there.



Little Pop loved watching the train all the way up over our heads. When it went through the tunnel and disappeared for just a few seconds we would ask, "Mateo, where did the train go?" And here's how he answered. "I dunno?"



That's cute and all. But, why does he have to do it so gangsta?!?

Dinner turned out to be better than we expected. Fresh out of the oven pizza was obviously delicious. But, the potato spikes is what surprised us. They came out first and were so good we were practically full by the time the pizza came out. I guess the good thing about that is we have left overs for tomorrow!

1 comment:

Rubyellen said...

Tiff you make me hungry everytime you talk about food!!!