Well...kinda sorta. For 29 years, Papa hasn't been able to eat peanuts or nuts because of his allergies. And I say peanuts OR nuts because apparently peanuts are NOT nuts. Then, what are they? I don't know, do you? Anyways, Papa hasn't had simple things many people take for granted. For example, he's never had a Snickers bar. Never! He also hasn't had one of my all-time favorite go to snacks, a PB&J. So, to his surprise I came home with a jar of sun butter. It's the next best thing made with sunflower seeds instead of peanuts. Papa got so excited for his first "PB&J" I think he kinda had Little Pop scared for a minute.

On another note, Little Pop was full of kisses tonight. He planted one big fat one right after another on me. I was loving it!


Good thing I got my kisses in before we started watching the Lakers game because in no time he wasn't in nearly such a good mood. The Lakers sucked tonight!
4 comments:
..peanuts belong to the root crop variety..much like potatoes and yam...that i learned from dr.rachelefsky(earl's allergy guru at ucla from age 2)that's why i am surprised peanuts is bad for him..ella does well w/ it...funny but i also bought a jar of p/butter yesterday....'thought i'd treat my self to some fresh p/butter sandwich! dare you try it, earl! just keep the epi pen handy!!! strange how our senses tune in to each other....it's just been over 2 weeks since we last saw teo..seems like forever already....miss you fellas....
mmm peanut butter. hehe.
i love his open mouth kisses...he's so cute.
It's so funny, when I make PB&J, a lot of times I think of you b/c I remember you use to make that for your breakfast here in Cali (if I am not mistaken). The reason I remember was b/c I was jealous (at the time) b/c I did that for a period of time, (I also love PB&J sandwiches)but when I was constantly doing it I gained weight...but nope, not you. But now that I am prego, i eat them all the time. I try controlling myself. Haha that's funny that I remember that silly fact.
Nice french kisses :0
Post a Comment