After church yesterday we headed back to the coast. We're really trying to squeeze everything we can out of these last few days of summer, can you tell? Hehe. And this time we headed out with some friends. Papa surfed of course while we played. Mateo actually crawled around in the water which he didn't do a couple weeks ago. It was low tide so it was more like he was crawling around in the wet sand with just a little bit of water that wasn't deep at all. He absolutely loved it because he had miles and miles of crawl space that he doesn't have at home. Also, I think it reminded him of taking a bath and he loves his baths. He was so tired by the end of the day he was sleeping even before we headed back to the car!
I took lots of pictures but accidentally deleted them from the camera before getting a chance to upload them. I'm totally bummed right now but I know I'll never make that mistake again.
STYLE AND WISHLISTS
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment