Monday, September 10, 2007

What's For Dinner Tonight?

After a long day of work Papa went home and did some yard work while Little Pop and I picked up a few things from the store. Since we knew Papa worked really hard today and would be especially hungry we brought home a little surprise dinner from Pizza Caboose. This is his favorite pizza and he was so excited to eat it he finished the yard in record time.

As for Little Pop, he had a yummy dinner too. Tonight he dined on spaghetti with tomato sauce and beef. He had chicken noodle last week but this was his first time with spaghetti.

He liked it so much he started eating straight from the jar.



Looks like one satisfied customer to me.

6 comments:

selle said...

you mean you didn't give him any yummy pizza crust?!?! i love the messy look!

Rubyellen said...

He looks like he really enjoyed it!!! I am getting hungry reading your post...oh and yes, it is one story. That is one reason I like it and it has a real yard...

Gen said...

Mateo is super funny, ooh that looks tasty i want some! =)

lolaquin said...

I can tell that he will love pasta just like grandpaoq.

Yek said...

That foo is freakin cute dude!!!

My name is Frances said...

He is so cute! He looks a lot like you Tiff...how fun, I can't say that about my look-a-like son :(
-frances